Synchronicity has opportunities for companies of all sizes to show their dedication and support to Atlanta arts and culture while receiving visible recognition and exclusive benefits for an event, show or throughout the season. Synchronicity works closely with each company and can customize a partnership that meets your company’s specific goals and needs.
We offer numerous corporate sponsorship opportunities including Show/Season Sponsorships (please see the Corporate Opportunities on this page) and Table Sponsorships at our annual Women in the Arts Panel Luncheon. Follow the link for more information about his incredible luncheon which brings women from the arts and business together to discuss issues facing our industries.
For more information on how to become a corporate donor contact Dalyla McGee, Development Director.
Being a corporate sponsor also comes with benefits. Look below to see which category of benefits your corporation will fall under. Any further questions, contact Dalyla McGee, Development Manager.
Bronze Sponsor: $1,500-$2,499
- Minor show sponsorship
- 2 tickets to the sponsored show
- 2 tickets to the Women in the Arts Panel Luncheon (WIAPL)
- Branding: Half-page ad in playbill, logo visibility and recognition at sponsored show
Silver Sponsor: $2,500-$4,999
- Major show sponsorship
- 10 tickets to the sponsored show
- 4 tickets to WIAPL
- Branding: Full-page ad in playbill, logo visibility and recognition at sponsored show
Gold Sponsor: $5,000-$9,999
- Minor season sponsorship
- 10 tickets to each show in the season
- 6 tickets to WIAPL
- Branding: Full-page ad in playbill and special event program, website logo visibility
Platinum Sponsor: $10,000 and above
- Major season sponsorship
- 20 tickets to each show in the season
- Platinum level sponsorship of the Women in the Arts Panel Luncheon (WIAPL)
- Exclusive "Arts Encounter" workshop for 25 members of your team -- a fun and effective way to build connectivity, encourage collaboration, help employees develop confidence and inspire creative thinking with Producing Artistic Director Rachel May.
- Branding: Full-page back cover of playbill and full-page ad in special event program, website logo visibility
Interested in making the most of your support by also becoming a sponsor for our annual Women in the Arts luncheon? Find out more here.