Private foundation and government support is a key player in Synchronicity’s long-term sustainability, which helps us to continue to produce impactful programming like Playmaking for Girls and our Bold Voices World Premieres which spark community dialogue and build bridges between communities. In addition, these organizations help further Synchronicity’s expansion and allow us to reach new audiences.
- Major support is provided by the Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs.
- Major funding is provided by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners.
- This program is supported in part by the Georgia Council for the Arts through the appropriations of the Georgia General Assembly. GCA also receives support from its partner agency - the National Endowment for the Arts.
Any further question or information contact Emma Calabrese, Development Manager.
The Dewberry Foundation
The Shubert Foundation
The American Theatre Wing Foundation
The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT for our Playmaking for Girls, Family Series and Educational Outreach comes from:
- The Homestead Foundation
- The Waterfall Foundation
- Bright Wings Foundation
- Lois and Lucy Lampkin Foundation
- The Leitalift Foundation
MATCHING GIFT COMPANIES
TRANSITION CAMPAIGN DONORS
- Lettie Pate Evans Foundation
- AEC Trust
- R. Howard Dobbs Foundation
- Tull Charitable Foundation
- The Rich Foundation
- Vasser Woolley Foundation
- SunTrust Trusteed Foundation: Walter H. and Marjory M. Rich Memorial Fund
- The Simpson Organization
- John H. & Wilhelmina D. Harland Charitable Foundation
- The Imlay Foundation
- The Kendeda Fund